You may be entitled to compensation if you:

  • Have been injured and/or have suffered financial loss
  • Suffered the wrongful death of a relative or spouse due to negligence

As long as the incident has been reported to the police, you may be entitled to criminal injury compensation even if the offender is not identified, charged or convicted of the incident.